viernes, 3 de noviembre de 2017

7- The coundown has begun


Summer Holidays

I am really looking forward to the holidays this year. Every day, is like a countdown and the idea that classes at my other university end in just two weeks is both exciting and terrifying!

It’s exciting because there are things that I’ll be able to do that I can’t do now because I don’t have time. On the other hand, it’s also stressful to think about the end of the semester at the other university because there is still so much to be done; I mean, the amount of marking and uploading is just abysmal! There are 27 grades per student and the average number of students per class is 30. It’s a bit insane really.

As I have said, I’m just really tired and what I really want to do is mostly sleep and do nothing. Yes, it’s not exciting at all but the thought of just getting up at any time and not thinking about marking, and all that, is just pure bliss.

I do want to get as much rest as possible, it’s true, but I also want to do some things. Now you’re going to think I’m an absolute geek but the prospect of being able to go to parks with my boyfriend and to watch old English series seems pretty sweet right now. A thing that I’m anticipating even more than that is doing knitting and crocheting. I am a yarn junkie and thinking about going into my yarn stash and working on different projects is enough to give me the last bit of energy to finish this semester.

I know most people would think my vacation plans are boring or geeky, but for me holidays don’t necessarily mean traveling and doing ‘exciting’ things. Vacation means time to rest and to focus on the things that make my mind and soul happy.
Image result for what to do with all this love


6 comentarios:

  1. I think like you, just imagine that in a few days more, I can turn off the alarms is great!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I just want to sleep and get up late too. I imagine in a coma the first week of vacation.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I believe that in this season of the year all are already exhausted. Cheer up miss!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. When you mentioned "old english series" I don't know why came to my mind Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth, it was like the game of thrones of that time.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I think the same thing about holidays, it's not just having a good time and traveling everywhere, if not that you can rest and relax with the people you love.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I think that the most of us wwant get rest this holidays as you

    ResponderBorrar